Transmission Service is one of the routine preventative maintenances you should do approximately every 30,000-50,000 miles depending on your vehicles manufacture service recommendations. Transmission fluids purpose is to lubricate and reduce friction of internal components, keep the transmission cool, reduce sludge and remove small particles.
Typically transmission failure occurs due to the breakdown of the fluid over time. The fluid loses its lubricity and becomes thinner therefore causing excessive heat within the transmission. Prolonging this service can lead to solenoid, torque converter and complete transmission failure. With proper care and regular maintenance the life of your transmission can be vastly improved and keep your repair cost to a minimum. We offer the latest flushing equipment used by most OE Dealerships Nationwide. With the use of the latest equipment, conventional and synthetic transmission fluids our ASE certified technicians can properly service your transmission today in a timely manner at competitive price. Ask what service is right for your vehicle as a regular pan service and a complete flush differ. Call today and speak to one of our service advisors.
- BG transmission cleaner and synthetic additive
- BG Flushing Equipment
- Removal of old fluid with exchange of new (torque converter and valve body w/flush equipment)
- Drain and refill (minor transmission service where applicable)
- Removal of Pan and Filter Replacement (where applicable)
- Inspect transmission and hoses for leaks