Ten Good Reasons to Invest in Vehicle Inspections and Maintenance Services
• Cut repair costs discovering a defective component before it creates major problems
can save you big money.
• Safety a less than inadequate maintained vehicle can drive you into a
• Better performance proper maintenance translates to improved fuel economy
as well as improved response.
• Saving the environment under-maintained vehicles are a serious contributor
to air pollution.
• Improved trade-in/resale value a well maintained vehicle can be worth 2 to 3 times
as much as one thats been neglected.
• Better handling incorrect wheel alignment, worn suspension components and/or
tires cause poor ride and handling.
• Ability to plan ahead when a checkup indicates future needs for repairs
you can budget accordingly.
• Dependability a well maintained vehicle is less likely to stall, fail to start
or otherwise leave you stranded.
• Driving enjoyment its more comfortable and more fun to drive a car that holds
the road and rides well.
• Pride of ownership its said that your car is an extension of your personality and
maintaining it shows you care.
|3460 Lang Avenue Hapeville, GA 30354 (404) 768-1401|
|Home l Services l Appointments l Fleet Services l Auto Tips l Directions l Company Info l Customer Feedback|
© Copyright 2005 Benefield Automotive
||Website by InterTec|